Parents' Educational Information and Presentations
Click the links below to download our presentation files as pdfs.
- Key Stage 2 Induction Presentation - 1.1mb
- Sharing Success and Changes in Assessments Presentation - 459kb
- Thinking Hats - 440kb
- Mind Set - 1.9mb
- Progression - 27kb
- Confident Readers - 1mb
- Reading for Pleasure - 80kb
- Maths - 2.9mb
- The Raleigh School Marking Code - 256mb
- Homework Guidelines - 17kb
- Internet Safety Presentation -833kb
- Childnet Online Safety Presentation - 292kb
- Advice for Parents on Cyberbulling - 185kb
- New National Curriculum and Assessment Presentation -4.5mb
- SEND at The Raleigh Presentation -718kb
- Changes in the National Curriculum for Maths - 23kb
- Mathletics Guide for Parents' -3.2mb
- Numicon Workshop to Parents' Presentation- 1.2mb
Reception parents' guidance for cursive writing
We use a wide range of reading schemes and real books to teach the children to read. We book band the texts into different levels.
We use the Government letters and sounds document as a basis for our phonics teaching. We teach this through the Jolly Phonics programme.