Parents 'and Friends' Association
The Parents' Association at the school is called Friends of The Raleigh, or 'Friends' or 'FOTR' for short.
The Friends are at the forefront of the parent community and continuously raise funds for the school through ever-popular events such as the Summer Fair, Summer Ball, Easter Fair and Christmas Fair. Other fundraising events are held on a regular basis and have become part of the cultural fabric of the school, including coffee morning, sporting events and raffles.
For the past 18 month, most of the traditional events such as the Summer Ball and Easter Fair have been postponed but the Committee have striven to keep events happening either online or during the 'open' periods.
The contribution made by the parent community is invaluable to the school and has helped to support us in various ways, including, but not limited to the following throughout 2021:
Over the last few years we have made major purchases such as:
- Christmas Crackers for the Children's Christmas lunch
- IT equipment
- General classroom expenses
- Childnet E-safety Training
- Music platform subscription
- French Dictionaries
To find out more about the Friends you can:
- Reach out to our Committee members directly via email
- Subscribe to our Friends newsletter here
- Check out and attend one of our events
- Say hi on Facebook which we will be updating soon
Contact Us Online