The Raleigh School uniform colours are bottle green and white. Uniform is available to order directly from the school either via Tucasi/Scopay or at the school office if you prefer to pay by cash or cheque.
Items of Clothing
- Bottle green jumper or cardigan
- KS2 (years 3 to 6) white shirt/blouse and school tie
- KS1 (years R to 2) white polo shirt
- Grey trousers or shorts, bottle green skirt or pinafore dress
- Bottle green, grey or white socks, black, grey or green tights
- Green and white checked or striped summer dress
- Black school shoes - trainers are not permitted, open-toed sandals are not permitted for health and safety reasons.
- Bottle green shorts with Raleigh green T-shirt
- Bottle green tracksuit during winter months available with 'The Raleigh' logo
- House coloured T-shirt for house events
- Plimsolls or trainers
Additional Items Available
- KS2 (years 3 to 6) Bottle green rucksack
- KS1 (years R to 2) Bottle green book bag
- Bottle green reversible waterproof coat
- Bottle green P.E. bag
- Bottle green baseball cap
- Bottle green safari cap
Children are expected to come to school looking clean and smart each day. Hair should not be cut any shorter than Grade 4 which is half an inch. Shaven hair, hair dye and colour in hair are not permitted. Hairstyles which are extreme, which includes hairstyles where the sides are much shorter than the top / back, where lines / patterns are shaved into the hair are not permitted. Any hair which is shoulder length or longer must be tied back at all times. Hair which falls across the face, whatever length, must be held back with clips or a hair band. Any hair accessories must be green or black.
Watches may be worn in school but these must be digital or analogue. Smart watches, friendship bracelets and charity bands may not be worn. Earrings may be worn but these must be small, plain gold or silver studs. Children must be able to remove earrings themselves in order to participate in P.E. In the case of newly pierced ears it is sometimes necessary to wear keepers for a number of weeks. Children may not take part in P.E. if they are wearing any jewellery and if you are thinking of having your child’s ears pierced, please arrange for this to be done at the beginning of the school summer holiday so that they may take a full part in the P.E. curriculum upon their return to school.